Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BigBoyJumping

So I didn't take pictures of today's adventures :( because we were too busy having fun and my phone isn't waterproof. Today Tati invited us to go swimming with her and Josh(her fiancé) at BYUH's school pool. I love when she calls or texts me to hang out, anything to get out of the house! So I packed the kid's swimsuits and off we went to Tati's place. After hanging out for a bit and grabbing a bite we headed to the pool and when we got there we were told you either have to have a student ID or a pool pass. So Riah stayed with Tati and Josh and Losi and I went to the Aloha Center to get pool passes. We got our annual pool pass for $20 and headed back to the pool. As soon as I walked into the gate I saw Sariah passed out in the water with Tati. We were gone like 15-20 mins. Tati said she was having fun splashing in the water and then all of a sudden just laid her head down on her shoulder and the KO'd. So I took her out of the water, wrapped her in a towel and laid her in the stroller. She came after she woke up towards the end of our swim and swam some more. I got in with Losi and as usual he wrapped his legs around me for dear life and was a little hesistant. He started to warm up to the water but wouldn't let me hold him out by his arms. We all took turns playing with Losi in the water and Josh even dunked him under water a few times thinking he knew how to hold his breath. Good one Josh!! Losi swallowed a good amount of water and came up with some good burps. Then we started throwing him up in the air. Then I put him up on the ledge and was surprised when he actually jumped off. After that the rest was history. For the next 15-20 minutes he jumped off while I caught him, held him as he kicked his legs to the steps, climbed up the steps, running to the edge and straight into a jump! He did this until the lifeguards called out that free swim was over. I took Losi out and put a new diaper on him and put his clothes on. As soon as I took his diaper off homeboy sprinted to the deep end of the pool ready to jump. Really? Thank goodness Tati was there to chase him down. So now I really gotta keep an eye on him around the pool. Now we have somewhere to go on days when there's nothing to do and the weather is good :)
I love watching Losi get out of his comfort zone and enjoying himself. It amazes me how fast my little boy is growing. His terrible 2's definitely test my patience. Like, every single day. Sometimes I forget he's only 2 and is only acting like a typical 2 year old. Although he makes me want to pull my hair out, I love being his mom. He is just the sweetest. I love that he still wants to cuddle his mommy cause one day he'll be too old. I'm going to miss the way he randomly comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my neck, and gives me a kiss. I love my Losi Boy. I hope he nevers gets too old for his mom. 



I love you forever and ever Malosi!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment