Thursday, July 31, 2014

TheHapps

So here's The Happs:

-- We are starting to save up for my Ah Wong family reunion in Australia this coming April, so excited. It will be my grandpa's one year anniversary of his passing. And Mosi will be going too, yay!

-- Sariah is 8 months, has 7 teeth, can stand up by herself for a little, and walks when holding onto things or pushing her walker around. She still doesn't eat baby food, but loves to nibble on table food although I think it's more of a teether for her. She won't take a bottle or formula but likes to drink milk from a sippy cup... Don't tell her doctor.

-- Malosi is trying to talk more every day. He's a sour patch kid for sure. Sour, then sweet. But all the sweet moments remind me of how blessed I am to be his mom and how he's just being a normal kid. Patience is key. 

-- Mosi can officially register for online classes now. Things are definitely moving slowly, but at least they're moving. 

-- That's all I can think of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment